How Candles Cause Fire Damage in Burley
Reach Out to SERVPRO of Wood River Valley for Burley Fire Damage Restoration Services
Many scenarios could cause fire damage to your Burley property. From faulty electrical work to food left on the stove unattended, there are many possibilities. However, some situations occur more often than others.
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the most common potential causes of fire damage in your Burley home could be cooking, heating, electrical, smoking, or candles. It is always imperative to keep your eye on any space heaters, the stove, or candles.
However, what would happen if an accident occurred? Imagine that you left a candle burning in your bedroom, forgetting about it while you went to make dinner in another room. If you began to smell smoke, and then the fire detector in your hallway went off, naturally, you would rush to see what the issue is. Not all fires inside of your home end in disaster. In this case, imagine that you were able to put the fire out with an extinguisher, and only your drapes burned up.
Even a small fire can leave traces behind, unfortunately. To remediate the soot stains on your walls and the malodor in the air, the best thing you can do is obtain help right away. Call SERVPRO whenever your home faces fire damage.
Our technicians are highly trained, having certification with the Institution of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC.) Furthermore, we always use advanced technological equipment to fight the damages in your home. Here at SERVPRO, we believe in getting to your residence as soon as possible; we understand that quick response times are the key to staying ahead of the damage in your home.
Cleaning soot off of your walls is a simple task for our technicians. SERVPRO could use a unique house-made cleaning solution, designed to lift the soot away from your painted walls gently. Afterward, if paint got damaged in the process, our technicians could repaint the area and use paints designed to trap foul odor beneath them. Lastly, our techs could use thermal foggers to eliminate any remaining malodor from the air, and leave your home, "Like it never even happened."
If you find that your home needs fire damage remediation, do not wait to get help. Speak with SERVPRO of Wood River Valley by phoning the number (208) 788-0183. No matter when you call us, we're ready to come and help your home.
Learn more about Burley here.