SERVPRO of Wood River Valley Reminds You that People are the Most Important Part of a Home.
Keeping our families safe is always a priority. Installing fire escapes and discussing fire escape plans with small children can be lifesaving. SERVPRO® of Wood River Valley is always Here to Help® restore your home and belongings to preloss conditions, thankful that you and your family are safe.
SERVPRO of Wood River Valley
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and local fire departments provide downloadable plans to help you create fire-escape routes from your home. They suggest including even young children in the planning and practicing the escapes at different times of the day.
Even small fires can create a lot of smoke and odor, making the house dark and confusing. The damage may appear significantly larger than the fire, even if firefighters did not have to come to the house. If firefighters were needed, there may be water damage on top of the soot and smoke damage, which may mean microbial growth, such as mold.
Worry about the people, not the things. SERVPRO of Wood River Valley has the experience, training, and equipment to handle the aftermath of fire damage.
Once it is safe to go back into the house, call us at 208-. Don’t worry about the hour or whether it’s a weekend or a holiday. At SERVPRO of Wood River Valley, we are:
- Available 24/7/52 (emergencies don’t schedule themselves for convenient times)
- Franchise professionals who specialize in cleaning and restoration after disasters
- Certified by the non-profit governing body of restoration and cleaning industries: the IICRC
- A licensed residential contractor in Idaho (not that it would be useful to be licensed elsewhere)
- Happy to guarantee our completed work for five years
- Local – check our employee page to learn whether any of our team members are your neighbors
- Highly trained
- Maintain training through hands-on experience and online education
- Cleaning and disinfection (including biohazards, such as mold and other microbial growth)
- Restoration from fire and smoke damage
- Structural drying
- Restoration from water damage
Specialized Training and Equipment
Restoration of structures and belongings from fire and smoke damage is more difficult than it may appear. It’s difficult enough that most insurance companies require policy holders to hire professional remediation companies. While the initial cost may seem larger, professional companies save money because we:
- Find soot and smoke in non-obvious places
- Remove the particles that seem to disappear, only to return
- Can repair more of the structure and belongings than nonprofessionals can
- Remove odors instead of merely masking them
- Can do all the above safely
Athletes aren’t the only ones who have superstitious rituals. Composer/pianist Edvard Grieg (1843-1907) used to rub a figurine of a frog before concerts for good luck. It was less messy than carrying around a live frog.
SERVPRO of Wood River Valley