Most Common Causes of Water Damage in Commercial Bathrooms
- Faucet leaks. A simple faucet leak can waste thousands of gallons of water per year, which can lead to higher utility costs. A pipe leak below the sink can also damage structures.
- Running toilets. Small leaks can cause toilets to run continually, which can mean paying more on your water bill. Without fast mitigation, this can eventually lead to clogging.
- Silent pipe leaks. Keep an eye on your water bill. An undetected pipe leak behind a wall, underneath the floors, or in the ceiling is the most likely source of your increased expenses.
- Low water pressure. This problem in your sinks, toilets, or showers can be caused by sediment buildup on pipes or aerators. It can also indicate a more critical problem like a break in your water line.
- Temperature irregularities. Not able to keep the hot water in the showers on as long? This can indicate buildup or leakage in your water heater.